SURP STUDENT POSTER CONTEST OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
Submit your poster to our 2017 Poster Contest. New or previously created posters depicting planning coursework or project work are eligible. Posters must identify name(s) of students, program of study, expected graduation date, and related course, project, and/or faculty, if applicable.
Posters will be evaluated on:
- informative, concise, error-free text
- graphics which illustrate the information
- overall presentation quality
SURP will print winning posters for display and scholarships will be awarded:
- 2 grand-prize winners will each receive a $250 scholarship
- up to 5 runners-up will each receive a $100 scholarship
DEADLINE: Wednesday, December 6, 2017
For more information, please contact Dr. Steve Bourassa at firstname.lastname@example.org.