1. Check the Graduation Application Deadline.
2. Make an appointment with the academic advisor for your major and choosing the link for 'Make an Advising Appointment'.
3. Download and print the Application for Degree form from the Registrar's website and bring it with you to your appointment.Note:
This procedure must be repeated if the student does not graduate in the expected term.
New students should keep a copy of the University Catalog that was in effect at the time of their admission. The catalog is, in essence, a contract between the student and the University as to what the student must do to earn their Baccalaureate. This means that any changes in degree requirements that occur after a student has been admitted will not apply to that student. HOWEVER, if the student discontinues enrollment for more than one year, their enrollment must be reactivated and new requirements will then apply.
1. Earn a minimum of 120 credit hours
2. Earn a minimum 2.0 FAU GPA
3. Earn a minimum of 45 out of these 120 credit hours at the upper division level (3000 level and above)
4. Earn the last 30 upper division credit hours in residence at FAU.
5. Earn at least 75% of all upper division courses in the major department from FAU.
6. Fulfill the Intellectual Foundation requirements.
7. Satisfy the Gordon Rule requirements.
8. Satisfy the CLAS requirements.
9. Fulfill the foreign language graduation requirement.
10. File an application for degree in the Student Services Office (SE 308).