How to Use the Pre-Health Office
Workshops and Events
Forms to Open a File
Request for Committee Interview
Wall of Fame Recognition
Future Doctor Reception
Faculty & Staff
Meet the Staff
ffice of Continuing Education
Use the forms below for administrative requests or information sources.
College Petition Forms
- Used to request an exception to the College of Science requirements or rules
Undergraduate Major/Minor Change
- Used to request a change of Major/Minor
- Used to apply for your degree (due no later than the 3rd week of your graduating semester).
Enrollment Verification Form
- This is a Registrar form, allowing you to obtain documentation from the Registrar's office concerning your enrollment status at FAU.
Gordon Rule Evaluation Form
- Used by the Registrar's office, to apply transfer work toward the state's Gordon Rule requirements.
- This is a Federal law form designed to protect the privacy educational record.
Transient Petition Form
- Required for students taking courses at other institutions.